Saturday 9 July 2011

Kill me I am a mohajir,kill me I am a pashton

Karachi is known as the city of lights,which is now turned into city of fights.fight between mohajir and pashton is at its peak,mohajir kill pashtons and pashtons kill mohajir.but I can reveale the truth that the master mind of all this is not in pakistan,who was know as a mass murderer and ran to england to save his life.No pashton wants to kill mohajir and no mohajir wants to kill pashton,this is a pre planned war by MQM.Mqm is not a representative of mohajirs,mqm its self is a criminal party who is involved in big crimes like kiddnaping,theft,land mafia etc..
All the criminals have taken shelter using a party named as MQM. If you want to save karachi putt all there party leaders behind the bars,speacialy there leader sitting in england.This is my openion,it does not represent any community or group of people. Please leave a comment if you agree or disagree

Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites