Wednesday 6 July 2011

If I was born in america

I have meet many people in my life and all of them sound crazy to me as most of them say,what if I was born in america I would have been earning money,i would have bought a nice car.A beautiful g.f.A lauxery house. Bla bla bla ........
But I think all of them are the biggest fools,you can earn more money in pakistan then america,you can buy the same car here aswell so what makes pakistan better than america?
A million things make pakistan better than america .
You can never break a signal in america without getting caught,but you can in pakistan
.you can slap a traffic warden and run away but you cant in america
.You can spit anywhere you like in pakistan,you dont have to worry about what people think.
You dont need to get nacked on the airports of pakistan but you have to in america
.In pakistan You can gather 50 friends in 20 min to fight ,you cant in america
You can travel without a ticket on train but you cant in america. I know if I go to america I wont find such friends there,i wont hear the sound of rikshaw,the voice of sabzi wala,I will never get to stand outside a girls college and stare girls,i will never eat the tastiest food that my mom cooks for me,i wont be able to taste butt karahi,phajay kay pae,bholay kay chanay,khan baba ke chanpain . I cant leave my city I cant leave my country,this is my world.This is my pakistan.
I love you pakistan.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites