Friday 1 July 2011

why I am jobless in pakistan?

I was born in lahore,studied in the best institutions of pakistan and still I ask this question ,why I am jobless in pakistan.
There are many factors that forces me to say this,yes I have committed some mistakes and yes some problems were inherited to me by my countries politicians. Lets begin with what mistakes are done by a common pakistani at a college level.
1. The first mistake that a common pakistani makes when he clears his fsc examination is,he never considers what he is good at,he is forced to follow a profession that his father wants him to choose,and there are two professions that he has to choose from(1).engineer(2).doctor.
If he scores good marks he has to be a doctor or an engineer. Nobody lets him follow his dreams.
A person can never focous well on his carrier if he is not interested in that carrier.
2. Now the secod point,why I am jobless in pakistan,because I am living in a society where corruption is at its peak,where poor becomes poorer and the rich becomes richer,i am living in a society where jobs are given on the basis of how much approach I have in politics.A rich scoring the least marks gets the best job where as a poor scoring the top possision still waits for his luck to find him a job.
I am jobless because I dont have a father who has links in politics,i am jobless because I followed the dreams of others not mine.i am jobless because I am poor.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites