Thursday 8 September 2011

I was Wrong but?

Last night i was sitting with my family,watching news on a private news channel and came across a news of a vice principal"Brig (R) Sanaullah" shot dead by a student in Rawalpindi.I know it was a sad news,and the action did by the student was a brutal one but, nobody knows the real story behind.
Few years back i was a student of a private university.I was a hard working student but the problem with me was that i was a back bench-er.I never failed in any of my exams.One day few of my friends were laughing in the class,the teacher pointed at me and said stop laughing.I said: sir its not me,he continued with the lecture.Then again my friends laughed and the teacher thought it was me.He called me in his office and told me to accept that i was laughing or tell me the names of the others that were laughing, i rejected.
Can you guys believe what was the punishment given to me by my teacher?
He failed me for 2 consecutive years for just being part of boys that were laughing in the class.
I was left behind my Bach mates just because i didn't admited that i did it.
At that time i was in such a shock that i could have done something wrong with me or with that ugly shit teacher of mine.
I just told you this story to explain what would might have happened or what might have forced that student to kill his professor who failed him for 4 consecutive years.He was a third year medical student named Khurram Shahzad
What he did was not human,but what i was trying to explain here was that teachers of our universities realy don't care about the future of the students,what they care about is there respect.
They Really don't care how rich or poor are you,you have to sport your family or not.You just need to do what they say to get higher marks.

1 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites